412 Student Ministries is a group of Jr. and Sr. High (6th-12th grade) students who meet regularly with the aim to invest in positive relationships, develop spiritually, and have fun.
During the school year, we meet every Wednesday from 6:30-8:30pm at 2316 N Hillcrest Pkwy, Altoona. (Just off Highway 12 in Altoona, near Altoona Family Restaurant.) There are additional special events at other times of the month. Join us for games, snacks, time in the Word, and tons of fun!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a medical release form for a Student Ministries event? Get one here.
- June 14th: Student Ministries Bonfire from 6:30-8:30 PM at Josh & Kim Neal's home (2512 Avery Lane, Altoona, WI).
- July 21st-23rd: Join us for our summer camping trip at Coon Forks- it's going to be IN-TENTS. Open to those entering 6th grade through just graduated Seniors. $30 is due to Josh or Kim Neal before July 2nd to avoid a late fee (checks can be made out to The Bridge Church).
- August 16th: Disc Golf Outing
- September 10th: 412 Introduction Lunch
- September 13th: First Youth Group Fun Night